Monday 29 October 2012

Hoarders Anonymous

My name is Jools and I am a hoarder.

This will come as no surprise to anyone that knows me.

I long for an uncluttered house. I don't quite understand why I need 11 single bed sheets when there is a kingsize, a double and a cotbed in the house. Yep no single bed.

My handbag has more lip products than my local Boots.

So I am making a stand, between now and Xmas I am going to sort each room and cupboard and be ruthless. I am going to post about it on here so if I feel the need to keep a spare 15 mugs for two adults and a 2 year I will be shamed into being rational.

Wish me luck I'm going in....

2 comments:

  1. Haha love this. Good luck Jools! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I dare take a picture of the hall cupboard! It really is that bad
    ...

    ReplyDelete