Monday 26 November 2012

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation.

I have been on the hunt for the Holy Grail foundation for-ev-er.
To give you an idea I currently have 8 or 9 on the go.
So when I heard about the new Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and that they were giving away tailored samples I signed up!
You have to fill in an online form which then tells you your "number". I'll admit I'm usually sceptical about these as I like to see the colour against my skin first.
So I was 115. One of the palest colours.
First impressions were that it blended in very nicely. Feels very smooth and rich but not heavy. Almost gel-like.
One thing I didn't like was that it settled on my eyelids and creased pretty much instantly. I could also see some pore settling pretty quickly too despite using primer. That may just be because I have oily skin.
The colour matching was pretty spot on and I like the finish. However by 1030 I was having to blot and powder the shine coming through.
So will I buy it once the sample runs out?
If I liked the dewy finish then yes, however on my oily skin it's not matte enough. It's a nice foundation though. I'm tempted to try the concealer so may give that a go..

No comments:

Post a Comment